Wat ga jij doen?
Are you an IT Developer and do you want to build THE contact center platform for the future in a booming international organization with offices in the Benelux, Morocco and Bulgaria? Then working at Yource is your next step!
Together with the Development team, you will be responsible for the design and setup of clients, campaigns and projects in our current communication platform. You will also be building the new platform for the future. You will work closely together with the Developer Lead.
You are able to diagnose and solve problems quickly. Your administration is in order and the knowledge is secured. Your work is structured and accurate. You are used to and experienced with working according the quality criteria and procedures. If needed you contribute to improvement of these criteria and procedures. In addition, you will give requested and unsolicited advise with the purpose of increasing the efficiency of and/or reducing risks within the organization.
You are responsible for:
- Timely delivery and adequate design of clients, projects and campaigns;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing/new software and reports;
- Testing & developing of the current and new software;
- Maintain and work in accordance to ISO standards;
- Preventing disruptions within your own sphere of influence;
- Supporting your co-developers, if necessary.
#IT #developer #netherlands #solicitation #vacancies #yource
Yource is an informal and dynamic organization that focuses on supporting customer contact. We do this by supporting and taking over the customer contact, sales and back office processes for companies.
As an IT Developer you will work with the latest techniques. Your ambition is to lift the organization to a higher level and to lead the way with the latest innovations. The beautiful location in Almere is within walking distance of train station Almere Muziekwijk. The atmosphere within the office is informal and cozy. The team works hard, but there is also also a lot of laughter. In this position you can work from home and 1 or 2 days a week at the office in Almere.
Wat bieden wij?
What do we offer?
- Market-based salary, based on your knowledge and experience;
- Fulltime position within a dynamic environment;
- A lot of personal responsibility;
- Room for your ideas and advice;
- Location Almere, willingness to travel and lots of possibilities to work from home;
- Reimbursement for travel from 10 km;
- Pension plan;
- 25 vacation days.
Wat vragen wij?
What do we require?
- A completed HBO education in the field of computer science;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar IT function;
- Knowledge of call center software, such as Genesys, is an advantage;
- You are service-, customer- and result-oriented;
- You are reliable and work meticulously with an eye for detail.
Hoe kun je solliciteren?
How can you apply for this challenge?
Would you like to work as an Developer IT at Yource in Almere? Click on the application button and fill in the application form in a few short steps. We will contact you as soon as possible!
Hi! Heb je een vraag of wil je meer informatie over deze vacature? Stuur een mail met jouw vraag of bel ons via onderstaand telefoonnummer. Wij helpen je graag verder!
Ben jij op zoek naar een baan in klantcontact? Dan zit jij bij Yource op het goede adres! Yource is een jonge ambitieuze, flexibele en energieke organisatie waar het altijd draait om jou. Wat jij ook zoekt, Yource is er om jou te helpen bij een baan op het gebied van klantcontact. Zo hebben wij parttime en fulltime vacatures in onder andere Rotterdam, Almere, Amersfoort, Den Haag, Nijmegen, Zwolle of Leeuwarden. Bekijk snel onze mogelijkheden in de klantcontact branche en solliciteer. The future is there, make it Yource!